The Other 1%: What is a Ghost? - HorrorFest 2017


Sweet Dukebox - The Dukebox
Theatre

"99% of evidence that alleges to be paranormal is either erroneous or fraudulent. That leaves 1% of information that, at present, denies explanation."

Join us as we search for that other 1%. All footage shown in this show is genuine.


Event Tags: horror, immersive
Suggested Events: Pickman's Model

Performance Dates and Times

October

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
            22
Create account  • Basket  • List Events  • Log In